Friday, July 6, 2012

Welcome #20?



Well, i just wrote in my last blog how I felt Allen was going to stay with the Celtics but it is official, there must be something in the water in Miami because #20 Ray Allen is joining our wolf pack. So as a current Heat fan how do I feel about this? Hmm... I literally cheered my heart out against this man for two years in a row when my Lebron James went up against him and beat him twice in playoff rounds. So to go from cheering against someone to cheering for them is not so easy, at least for me.

On the positive side here is another loaded gun to our arsenal. The Lakers may have gotten Nash but I think Allen will be more valuable to us then Nash will be to them. This will be an interesting season next year, I am anxious to see how rotations will go now. Shay and I are both hoping that Mike Miller will sit the hell down and that Chalmers and Battier will still get rotated out as often if not more than they did this season.

To me this further secures our spot as top dog in the East and maybe a repeat of our NBA Championship, so humbly I say, Welcome Ray Allen you have joined a winning team with the best guys in the league both on and off the court.



No comments:

Post a Comment