Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pau right in the kisser and hello pigskin

Alright, let me get this straight. Pau- You live in America, play professional ball here, get paid millions and then you go "home" to Spain and talk smack about our US team and how your Spain is gonna shut us down? Well that obviously happened in the 100-78 victory where the USA spanked Spain. Here's a thought Gasol, stay in Spain and play D-league "pro" ball for them K? Don't come back here you good for nothing anyways. Lebron gave you a taste of 'Merica <3 Open ceremonies start tomorrow for the Olympics and once the Olympics are over, basketball will be too, only for a few months, thank God.

A few more updates since we last updated this thing: Lin has gone to Houston, good move? Maybe, they really wanted him and I believe he will get the direction and attention he needs, I still think he is a one hit wonder. People his stats are based on the like, half-season he played. If you divided his PPG by all the games in the season his numbers would be far lower, We are not falling into Linsanity. Maybe we will eat our words but right now we doubt it.




Ok Dwight Howard- I have no more to say. Even if he doesn't go to the Lakers I doubt i will be a fan for a long time.  I am so sick of hearing his name, he has screwed a good deal in Brooklyn and he will look back and realize it. Why is it people are so dumb and dead set on an idea that they don't realize they screwed themselves until it's too late.  I am sick of people like this and Dwight Howard that includes you.




Ok so football time: I don't know about you guys but I am really looking forward to seeing Calvin Johnson this season, I think he is part of the ONE of the best, not THE best, WR/QB duo this upcoming season. This season of football is gonna be full of a lot of surprises, there is talk that Manning can take the Broncos to the Super Bowl,. To be honest I can't really say anything on any of this at the moment because I have been so wrapped up in basketball and Shay is farming 24 friggin 7 so we will have to come back with another football blog. But we are excited for this season, I am more stoked for college ball though, SEC gonna dominate once again.. I am pullin for my Arkansas boys to make it to another bowl and hey if Tyler Wilson wins the Heisman how cool would that be? I'd like to see someone keep LSU out of a 'ship this year tho!


No comments:

Post a Comment